Meetings: 4th Tuesdays (meeting time changes depending on which committee is meeting, the full Team usually meets around noon), Action Strategy office. Contact Action Strategy for dates, times, location.
- To increase access to existing early childhood programs and services throughout the state
- To resolve program/service gaps community by community
1. Create an early childhood information and referral system
2. Increase by 10% the number of eligible families that access the following public assistance programs: SNAP, WIC, TANF, Medquest Section 8 Housing and Childcare Subsidies
3. Increase by 5% enrollment into Early Intervention
4. Increase by ___% the number 4-year olds attending a state or federally funded Pre-K program
5. Increase by __# in total number of slots available for children in early childhood programs
6. Increase by __% the total amount of State dollars invested in early childhood programs
Home Visitation by ____%
Licensed Family Child Care by ____%
Family-Child Interactive Learning Programs by ____%
Center-Based Programs by ___%
None uploaded at this time.