Meetings: Training subcommittee meets monthly; contact Action Strategy for dates, times, locations.
- Improve quality of early childhood programs and services
- Support continuous quality improvement (CQI)
For all ECE Programs:
- Increase by 10% the number of teachers participating in 20 hrs. of professional development annually.
- Increase by 10% the number of teachers w/BA degrees
- Increase by 2% the number of directors with national administration credential
- Increase by 2% each year after 1st baseline year of 2014 of EC educators completing seminar series on HELDS
- Increase by 2% each after 1st baseline year of 2014 of EC educators completing seminar series on Hawai’i’s EC Family Partnership Guidelines.
- Increase by 50% the number of children in DOE PreK classrooms observed using a formative assessment instrument
- Increase by 10% the number of early childhood programs using CLASS or equivalent teacher-child interaction assessment
- Increase to 75 the number of PDERI courses offered statewide in P-3 topics to P-3 teachers, focused on infants, toddlers and preschool aged children
- Create a professional development package of trainings
- Design a professional development infrastructure for the state of Hawaii
None uploaded at this time.